Corporate Functions &
Come and enjoy the facilities offered for corporate functions and community events by our premier events centre in the heart of the Wairarapa.
Carterton Events Centre is a purpose-built events venue, perfect for corporate functions and community events offering:
- A 350-seat flexible space auditorium (with dressing rooms).
- Foyer area ideal for welcoming your guests at the beginning of the evening.
- Heat and serve kitchen (further areas available for additional catering requirements)
- Large forecourt.
- A sustainable building design, using natural lighting and temperature control.
- Modern facilities making it a dream to set up.
- Large range of options for staging, lighting and sound available upon booking.
Interconnection of spaces throughout the Events Centre allows for separation and opening up of spaces to cater for different needs.
Make the most of our friendly courteous service, in an award-winning building with outstanding facilities.
Venue package options are available by enquiry so contact us today to see how this award winning venue can complement your next corporate function or community event.
Daily rates start from $500 per day.
The Carterton Event Centre is one of the best venues in New Zealand. Designed for creative events, extra attention has been given to the little details such as roof access, flying rigs and draping ledges making life easy for any Event Manager. The CEC team are friendly and helpful with great communication – nothing was ever an issue. We look forward to working there again soon.
“The CEC staff are unlike anything we have encountered at any venue before! Normally the house technical staff at a venue are reasonably unhelpful and look for reasons why you can’t do something. At CEC, it is the exact opposite. They always go out of their way to make it easy to do what you want. Even helping us to rig lights and load in equipment.
This kind of thing just doesn’t happen anywhere else and its the reason why Carterton Events Centre will be at the top of the list when we consider future small performance venues.”